The Britney Spears comeback train will be taking its show across the pond next month for an eight-show stint at London’s 02 Arena and someone at CBS News got a hold of the contract rider given to The Dorchester Hotel for when Brit checks in.
· A room that has “never” been smoked in at all.
· Humidifiers in all areas.
· A selection of the latest magazines.
· A fresh selection of flowers that she will then arrange herself.
· DVDs of her favorite Marilyn Monroe movies.
· Books. Ideally, topical chick lit novels.
· Lighting must be 100 watt bulbs – no low lighting.
· Running routes for nearby Hyde Park. Also, horse-riding opportunities.
· A list of different routes to the venue from the hotel to keep the paparazzi at bay.
Horse-riding opportunities? Flower-arranging? “Topical chick lit novels?” These are hysterical. Since Britney is planning on staying eight days and since the Dorchester is a legendary hotel for celeb breakdowns and panic attacks, we fully expect some drama to happen. Hopefully, for Britney’s sake, it won’t be too major. by juliana – HotelChatter